Project Manager – Luxury Residential Construction
Permanent - London - £Competitive
Avellio is working with a premier luxury house builder in the London and Home Counties area to appoint a Project Manager. This publicly quoted business has been operating for over 30 as a highly regarded construction firm throughout London and the Southern England.
Owing to a large scale public/private development project they are now looking to secure the services of an experienced Project Manager who has experience working on complex residential projects up to the value of £40 million.
The incoming PM will be responsible for managing the delivery of construction projects from inception to completion which will include:
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving construction teams and subcontractors on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- To be considered for the position of Project Manager you will require:
- Experience managing residential projects in excess of £45M
- Sound knowledge UK construction market & sub contractors
- Ability to lead and performance manage a large construction team
Our commitment to you
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer with established high standards to ensure that applicants are not profiled according to gender, race, or personal orientation.
Avellio is acting as intermediary on behalf of our client in the search, selection and appointment of talent required to support this vacancy.