Project Accountant – Urban Development and Construction
Permanent / London / £55-60,000 GBP
- Permanent Opportunity
- Tier 1 company!
- Up to £60k package
Avellio has an opportunity with one of my property and infrastructure clients specialising in large scale urban projects. The culture within this corporation is one of innovation, quality and delivery. If you have ever wanted to work for one of the largest industry players out there, this is your opportunity.
The business is seeking a Project Accountant for their projects team
Working alongside senior accountants and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Financial reporting including half yearly and yearly Statutory accounts
- Income returns & FBT
- Assist with monthly management reporting
- Detailed variance analysis
- Assist with margin calculation for pre and post construction
- Weekly settlement reporting
- Sales to budget comparison
- Monthly journals, preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly BAS
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- CA/CPA qualification (or are currently completing)
- Exposure to project accounting in a previous role
- A keen eye for detailed analysis
- Superior communication skills, the ability to communicate at all levels
You will be a professional with a hands on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach and have displayed excellent stakeholder management in a past role. Exposure to project accounting within a property or construction environment will be highly regarded but is not essential.
This role will also suit someone who has solid Assistant Project Accounting experience who is hungry to take the next step.