Group Finance Manager – Luxury Residential Construction
Permanent / London / Salary Guide £120-130,000 GBP
Situated in the heart of London, this listed property company is looking for a Finance Manager to drive the Group Reporting function. Within a finance team of 20, you will oversee 6 direct reports, and 4 indirect. Their offices are well located and recently renovated. The culture is professional, with the finance team keen to be pivotal in driving the business forward. As a listed organisation, the company is keen to find a driven finance manager to focus on the reporting.
Reporting in to the Financial Controller, a good understanding of both Management Accounting and Financial Accounting is needed. You will:
- Drive the month end process through the finance team
- Liaise with other finance managers to collect group figures
- Complete budgeting, forecasting, tax and statutory reporting
- Provide insight and support to systems upgrades and improvement
- Manage the finance team, building a team culture.
- Provide commentary and analysis of performance to the FC
- Maintain relationships with Auditor and Banks.
- Mentor and grow the transactions part of the finance team
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience working for a chartered accounting firm in the UK. In addition you will:
- Be locally CA/CPA qualified
- Have a through understanding of Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Have a track record of providing advise and support to a FC/CFO
- Have experience managing staff
- Be 'tech savvy' having worked with a large BI and ERP tool
- Be able to communicate with both financial and non financial individuals
- Show a clear ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Have full working rights to work in the UK/EU
- First time movers from a Chartered Firm may be considered
Working in a driven and growing business, there is great scope for internal progression. In addition you will:
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
- Have the opportunity to grow and travel internationally
- Gain exposure from different senior business partners
- Be part of a growing, fun driven team managing a large construction team.