Credit Relationship Manager – Investment Bank (Property Lending)
Permanent / London / Salary Guide £85-100,000
Avellio is working with an investment bank backed by a proud and established heritage. Our client is on a journey towards creating a truly global investment concern, connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future. The possibilities are endless.
As a Relationship Credit Manager your will be responsible for working directly with the customer, Credit Executives and Relationship Managers to complete the broader credit assessment function and ensure an optimal 'well managed' portfolio. You will ensure a clear and consistent understanding of the performance history and future plans of each portfolio, and will collaborate with the Relationship Managers, Product Partners and Credit Executives to ensure effective, prudent and value adding strategies are identified for the banks commercial customers.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be able to demonstrate:
- A solid background in property finance and knowledge of financial statements and credit assessment skills
- Proven ability and commitment to building partnerships and delivering value to your customers
- Demonstrated people management and coaching skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with others
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Relevant tertiary and/or industry qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client in the next stage of their growth. Successful applicants will receive a competitive salary plus attractive performance incentives and an extensive range of benefits. These roles will provide genuine development opportunities, and can act as a springboard for future professional growth.